Our Community Is Our Priority
CAMBRIDGE, ON – The impact of COVID-19 is evolving daily and affects the way we live, learn and work. We know that health and safety is the first priority right now and the Cambridge Association of REALTORS® (CAOR) is here to help as you work to fit professional continuity into your emergency response.
CAOR continues to promote full compliance with the advice and regulations set out by public health authorities, and will continue to promote social distancing while essential business transactions are conducted to protect our community from COVID-19. REALTORS® are fortunate to have a wide variety of tools and resources available to conduct contactless meetings and transactions which include but are not limited to: virtual open houses, electronic documents and signatures when signing agreements, using electronic funds transfers in lieu of certified cheques, video conferencing to replace face-to-face meetings and more.
As REALTORS® and community leaders, we must do our part to help limit the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to support our clients who need our expertise.
RESOURCES FOR REALTORS®
- A Guide for Hosting Virtual Open Houses
- REALTOR® Best Practices and Tips Amid COVID-19
- How to Set Up Video Showings with ShowingTime
- Identify Clients Using Alternative Methods
- Federal and Provincial Support Programs for Ontario REALTORS®
- Best Practices for Using a SentriLock Lockbox During COVID-19
- OREA Standard Forms State of Emergency Resource & Tools
- What Landlords Need to Know – OREA Article
- What FINTRAC and Other Regulators Are Saying During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How to Add a Live Stream Open House to Your REALTOR.ca Listing